The procedure is receptacle around the orbit and a specially prepared medicated ghee is poured over the eyes and eyes are winked for a minimum time of approximately 35 minutes.
- Reduces pain and burning sensation of the eyes
- Dry eye syndrome
- Strengthens the eye muscles
- Relieves strain on eyes due to computers,driving, late-night activities, bright sunlight, welding rays, furnace heat
Netra Seka or also called as Netra Dhara has been given fundamental importance in Ayurveda for the treatment of various eye diseases. This simple technique is consist of preparation of kashaya (home brewed ayurvedic medicine) and spilling the prepared medicated decoction on the eye.
- Eye strain
- Watering of eyes
- Redness in eyes and dry eye syndrome
Aschyotana is one of the unique procedure done for eye disorders. The procedure where the medicated drops have surged on the open eyes from a height of two inches in the prescribed format is called as Aschothana.
- Refractive errors, Dry eyes
- Watery eyes
- Computer vision syndrome, Eyestrain
- Night blindness
- Stiffness and roughness of the eye
- Corneal ulcers
- Inflammatory lesions of the eye